- Specially formulated for those with difficulty digesting dairy products
- Promotes healthy enzymatic activity in the gastrointestinal tract
- Combines amylase, lipase, lactase and protease in a proprietary blend
If you like dairy products, but they don't like you, Swanson n-zimes Dairy is just what you need! Specially formulated for people who have a hard time digesting dairy products, n-zimes Dairy combines CereCalase enzyme complex from Deerland (formerly the National Enzyme Company) with a proprietary blend of lactase, amylase, protease and lipase to help your system handle all the foods you love.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value n•zimes® Proprietary Enzyme Blend97 mg * Lactase (4,000 ALU) * Amylase (2,400 DU) * Protease 4.5 (10,000 HUT) * Protease 3.0 (20 SAPU) * Peptidase (2,500 HUT) * Protease 6.0 (2,000 HUT) * Lipase (175 FIP) * CereCalase®8 mg * Hemicellulase * Beta-glucanase * Phytase *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice bran, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), dextrin/maltodextrin, medium chain triglyceride powder.
Contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule with water immediately before each meal that may contain dairy products.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
CereCalase® and n•zimes® are registered trademarks of Deerland Probioticcs & Enzymes, Inc.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses