- Features FiberAid, a larch arabinogalactan-based soluble prebiotic fiber
- Promotes healthy microflora in the digestive system
- Assists with occasional constipation
Swanson FiberAid offers superior benefits for gastrointestinal health combined with excellent digestive tolerance. It's processed without chemicals and additives. FiberAid has prebiotic properties, which means it nourishes the healthy bacteria in your gut. The best thing about FiberAid is that it virtually disappears in the beverage of your choice, without adding odors or flavors. It doesn't settle in cold drinks or clump in hot drinks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (1.5 g)
Servings Per Container 166
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%† FiberAid® Larch Fiber (arabinogalactan)1.5 g *
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (1.5 g) in your favorite food or beverage three times per day. Scoop included.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
FiberAid® is a registered trademark of Lonza Inc.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses