- Enhances cellular energy production and physical performance
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Boosts antioxidant activity
- Helps maintain blood sugar balance and neurological health
Help support heart function with Swanson Ultra Coenzyme Q10! Also known as ubiquinone, CoQ10 produces adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the body. Each softgel delivers 100 mg of CoQ10.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Coenzyme Q10100 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Organic soybean oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, annatto oil concentrate, purified water), yellow beeswax, soy lecithin.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with food and water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Made in Canada
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses