- Provides antioxidant protection from digital device blue light for macula health in the eyes
- Features carotenoid astaxanthin and OmniXan® zeaxanthin from paprika—a potent complementary free radical quencher
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection
Two premier antioxidant carotenoids team up to protect body and mind against the ravages of free radicals. Astaxanthin and zeaxanthin are antioxidants that provide valuable free radical protection for many vital organs and tissues. Zeaxanthin is most concentrated in the macula of the eye, where it plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy central vision. Astaxanthin is distributed in lipid molecules throughout the body, making it particularly beneficial for the brain, skin and other organs with high fatty acid concentrations.
The antioxidant properties of astaxanthin also offer support for connective tissues throughout the body including joints and tendons as well as healthy skin. It may also protect the heart and blood vessels against oxidative stress and promote healthy eye function. Emerging research indicates that astaxanthin may also offer benefits for exercise performance and recovery.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Astaxanthin4 mg * OmniXan® Zeaxanthin4 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, safflower oil, purified water, mixed tocopherols.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with water.
OmniXan® is a registered trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies Ltd.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare procvider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Made in Canada
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses