- Supports the body's natural immune defenses
- Antioxidant properties may support cardiovascular health
- May promote healthy blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipid levels
Herbalists around the world are touting the protective powers of the olive leaf, and for good reason. Olive leaves feature a unique antioxidant constituent known as oleuropein, which neutralizes harmful free-radicals to bolster immune function. Swanson Super Strength Olive Leaf Extract delivers an impressive 750 mg olive leaf extract per capsule standardized to 20% oleuropein. This polyphenolic compound found in the leaves of the olive tree has powerful antioxidant activity that can promote benefits to the immune and cardiovascular systems, help promote healthy blood sugar and blood lipid levels and support healthy blood pressure.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Olive Leaf Extract (standardized to 20% oleuropein)750 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with food and water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses