DGL Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root Extract - High PotencyBe first to write a review
- Soothes the stomach
- Promotes gastrointestinal wellness
- Delivers high-potency support from standardized licorice root extract
- Guaranteed to contain less than 3% glycyrrhizinic acid
Swanson High Potency DGL Licorice Root Extract delivers a higher potency formula compared to our other DGL tablets. These capsules soothe the stomach and GI tract. Our special extract is guaranteed to contain less than 3% glycyrrhizinic acid, so you can take them with confidence.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)700 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, rice flour.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule with water before each meal.
WARNING: For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm—www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses