- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Multidimensional support for cardiovascular health
- Preserves arterial health and elasticity
- Supports healthy CoQ10 levels
Bergamot is a small, fragrant citrus fruit similar to an orange but colored more like a lemon. While considered inedible due to its sour bitterness, it is highly sought after for its essential oil which has been used for centuries by perfumeries, chefs (the oil is used to add fragrance and flavor), and traditional herbalists. Recent advancements in healthcare research are finding new applications for bergamot oil, which contains biologically active flavonoids. Add Swanson Superior Herbs Bergamot Extract to your supplement regimen for a holistic approach to cholesterol maintenance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Bergamot Fruit Extract (Citrus bergamia) (standardized to 25% flavonoids)500 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), rice extract, silica.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses