- Provides lipase for ideal fat metabolism
- Supports healthy digestion and maximizes nutrient absorption
- Provides protease-rich digestive enzymes for improved protein breakdown
You need digestive support that's up to the task. That's the time to use Swanson Triple Strength Pancreatin. With three times the enzymatic activity of our regular strength pancreatin, this high-powered formula gives you the tools to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats fast and efficiently. It's ideal for high digestive workloads brought on by rich or heavy meals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 150
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Pancreatin USP, 4x (equivalent to 3 grams)750 mg * Amylase Activity75,000 USP units Protease Activity75,000 USP units Lipase Activity6,000 USP units
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Calcium carbonate, maltodextrin, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, enteric coating (methacrylic acid copolymer).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one or two tablets with water one-half hour before each meal.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses