- Nourishes cartilage, collagen, and tendons
- Promotes joint health by strengthening collagen structures in connective tissues
- Supports joint integrity, movement and flexibility
Take care of your vital joint tissues with Swanson MSM. A biologically active form of the essential mineral sulfur, MSM delivers basic nourishment for the tissues that keep your joints working smoothly. It's also great for maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails. Our convenient, ready-mix powder is an effective, highly bioavailable source of supplemental MSM. p>
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (5 grams)
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)5 grams *
*Daily Value not established.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (5 grams) with 8 ounces of water or juice per day. Scoop included.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses