- Supports joint integrity, movement and flexibility
- Helps protect cartilage with 3 powerhouse joint supplements
- Maintains healthy connective tissue
Swanson Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM is a powerhouse formula dedicated to meet your joint health needs. This three-in-one formula combines the cartilage-building nutrition of glucosamine and chondroitin with the additional support of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a high-bioavailability source of organic sulfur, which is an essential mineral for tendons, ligaments and other vital joint tissues.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl (from shellfish)500 mg * Chondroitin Sulfate USP400 mg * MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)200 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, stearic acid, clear coating (purified water, hypromellose, glycerin), silica, magnesium stearate.
Contains shellfish (shrimp).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet three times per day with food and water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses