- A potent combination for immune system support
- Delivers powerful antioxidant protection
- Combines three of nature's most effective herbal immune reinforcers
Your immune system is normally well-equipped to keep you healthy, but sometimes it can use a little extra assistance. That's where Swanson Elderberry/Agaricus/Echinacea Immune Support formula can help. This economical formula combines three of nature's most effective herbal immune reinforcers to give your body's defenses the ammunition they need to protect your health. It's a great formula to keep on hand for whenever you feel the need for extra immune system support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Agaricus Blazei Mushroom (mycelium)400 mg * Echinacea purpurea (aerial parts)200 mg * Elderberry 4:1 Extract (Sambucus nigra) (flower) (equivalent to 400 mg)100 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, calcium palmitate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules two to three times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are taking medication or if you have an autoimmune condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses