- Promotes mental energy and alertness
- Combines DMAE with the synergistic nutrition of vitamin B6 and pantetheine, the biologically active form of vitamin B5
- This formula is able to cross the blood/brain barrier to easily reach brain cells
Maximize your mental alertness with Swanson DMAE Complex! This special formula combines dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate (DMAE) with the synergistic nutrition of vitamins B5 and B6 for daily neurotransmitter support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B6 USP (as pyridoxine HCl)10 mg 588% DMAE (as dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)130 mg * Pantethine50 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, calcium pantothenate, may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to two times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you have a medical condition, especially depression, schizophrenia or epilepsy.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses