- Organic pure cocoa powder is perfect for hot cocoa, baking, smoothies and more
- Certified non-alkalized
Have you heard? Cocoa is good for you! And now it's easy to make high-quality, pure cocoa part of your diet with Swanson Organic Cocoa Powder. Perfect for hot cocoa, baking and even shakes or smoothies, our superfine powder is made with only the best quality cocoa beans. Unlike most commercial cocoa, it contains no added sugar, fat or preservatives. Order today and keep some on hand for those cold winter months ahead!
about 68 servings per container
1 tablespoon (5g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0.5g 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 2g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Protein 1g Iron 0.5mg 4% Potassium 100mg 2% Not a significant source of cholesterol, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D and calcium.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredient: Certified organic cocoa powder.
Suggested Use: Can be used in desserts, baking and hot cocoa. Store in a cool, dry place.
Certified Organic by Minnesota Crop Improvement Association (MCIA), St. Paul, MN 55108
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses