- Ditch the refined sugars and artificial sweeteners!
- Not only a great sweetener, but a super source of quick energy, too
- Pure, raw honey
Life is sweet with our Swanson Certified Organic Wildflower Honey. This handcrafted gourmet honey is presented in its pure form, unaltered by the heat of clarification and pasteurization processes used for typical commercial honey. Those seeking the health benefits honey holds will find success only with raw honey, and our Certified Organic Raw Wildflower Honey is derived from nectar collected from various flower species, which give it a delightfully complex aroma and flavor. Ours is packed just for us by honey experts in the Upper Midwest. Savor the sweetness!
21 servings per container
1 Tablespoon (21 grams)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 grams 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 17 grams 6% Total Sugars 17 grams Protein 0 g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium. †One serving adds 17 g sugar to your diet and represents 34% of the Daily Value for Added Sugar. %
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic honey.
NOTE: Do not feed honey to infants under one year of age. Product may crystallize over time. To liquify, place closed container in warm water until crystals dissolve. Do not heat this container in the microwave.
Certified Organic by ECOCERT SA.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses