- Helps create a feeling of fullness to help you resist the temptation for seconds
- Grapefruit Pectin delivers 100% fiber
- A potent 1000 mg per tablet helps you feel full on less
Feel full on less! Swanson Grapefruit Pectin is a fiber that helps create a feeling of fullness in your stomach, so you're not tempted to overeat. Just take with water before a meal to help you feel satisfied.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container 80
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Grapefruit Pectin Powder3 g *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze, silica, magnesium silicate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one to three tablets 15 minutes before each meal with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses