- 600 mg N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Antioxidant support
N-Acetyl cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant. It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant. Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
Hypoallergenic. This product contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value N-Acetyl Cysteine600 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 tablets daily.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses