- High quality magnesium citrate supplement
- Supports bone health and heart health
- Free of yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy and wheat
Did you know that stress can actually make it harder for your body to absorb magnesium? It's true, and that's why having a high-quality magnesium supplement on hand can be so beneficial. Magnesium citrate is a highly absorbable form of magnesium, a profoundly important mineral that supports the body's bones, energy production and glucose support. Optimal intake of magnesium is essential to support relaxation and calming. Further, magnesium supports proper muscle function and is essential for cardiovascular health. Overall, magnesium is involved in over 300 cellular processes throughout your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)133 mg 33%
Other ingredients: gelatin (capsule), dibasic calcium phosphate, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily with meals.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have a history of kidney dysfunction or if you are taking any prescription drug, consult your health care professional before using this product. If you experience loose stools, reduce your dosage. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and consult your health care professional immediately.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses