- Supports strong bones
- Vegetable capsules
- Gluten, wheat and dairy free
An important bone support mineral, Solgar Vitamin D3 assists the body with calcium absorption - if calcium is not absorbed properly, bodily systems in need will take it from the bones. In addition, D3 supports the immune system. One of the primary natural sources of Vitamin D is the sun; so supplementation can be essential during winter, in northern climates, and during summer if you use sunscreen. Vitamin D absorption declines with age.
Solgar's Vitamin D3 5000 IU Vegetable Capsules are free of gluten, wheat, dairy soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)125 mcg (5,000 IU) 623%
DV = Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses