- Highly absorbable magnesium citrate
- Supports nerve and muscle function
- Free of gluten, wheat and dairy
Solgar® Magnesium Citrate offers a high potency of the essential mineral magnesium in its highly absorbable citrate form. Magnesium is essential for calcium metabolism, the production of enzymes and proteins and the utilization of fats and carbohydrates.
Solgar Magnesium Citrate tablets are free of gluten, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % DV Magnesium400 mg 95% (as magnesium citrate) Sodium10 mg <1%
DV = Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Glycerin.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
Contains ingredients that may result in a variation of color and appearance over time.
Solgar's KOF certification #K-1250
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener and Preservatives.
- HIGHLY ABSORBABLE
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
- GLUTEN, WHEAT & DAIRY FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses