- 500 mcg elemental chromium
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten, wheat and dairy free
Solgar Chromium Picolinate delivers 500 mcg of elemental chromium. Chromium supports weight loss and heart health by promoting carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Chromium (as chromium picolinate)500 mcg 417%
DV = Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Diabetics and Hypoglycemics, use only under a physician's supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Chromax® and the Chromax logo are registered trademarks of Nutrition 21, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses