- Delicious vegetarian alfredo sauce mix
- Gluten free and kosher
- Certified USDA Organic
Simply Organic Alfredo Sauce Mix provides an easy way to make your own alfredo sauce at home! Alfredo sauce is a creamy white sauce made of melted cheese and butter and is typically tossed with pasta. The dish was invented by Alfredo di Lelio at his restaurant Alfredo alla Scrofa in 1914 and brought to the United States in 1927. Chef suggests tossing in fresh sauteed vegetables to make pasta primavera.
about 4 servings per container
1 tbsp (11g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 310 mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 2 g Protein 2 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 0%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC NONFAT DRY MILK, ORGANIC MALTODEXTRIN, ORGANIC POTATO STARCH, SEA SALT, ORGANIC NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR (ORGANIC MALTODEXTRIN, ORGANIC NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, NATURAL FLAVOR), ORGANIC GARLIC, ORGANIC RICE CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC WHITE PEPPER, ORGANIC NUTMEG.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter until butter melts.
- Add packet contents to saucepan and stir until completely dissolved. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir constantly for 20 seconds.
- Remove from heat and serve over freshly prepared fettuccine noodles, 8 ounces dry. Makes 4 servings.
Additional suggestions and recipes listed on package.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QAI
- Simply Organic® uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
- Certified Gluten-Free®
- USDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses