- Organically grown aloe vera
- Grown & bottled in Southern California
- Vegetarian; gluten free
Real Aloe®'s Aloe Vera Gel delivers over 150 nutrients in a whole food form in trace mineral amounts (parts per million or parts per billion). These nutrients work together in a synergistic way to create health promoting benefits. The amino acids in aloe vera are the building blocks of protein and influence our brain function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 fl oz. (59 mL)
Servings per Container 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories4 Total Carbohydrates1 g <1% Sodium20 mg 1% Real Aloe Vera* (Aloe Barbadensis Miller - leaf inner gel) Proprietary Process - 100% Hand Filleted20 mL †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Proprietary Processed Water, Carrageenen, Less than 0.5 percent Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Real Aloe contains over 150 nutrients in a whole food form in trace amounts (parts per million or parts per billion).
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B Complex
- B1 (Thiamin)
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Aspartic Acid
- Glutamic Acid
Suggested Use: 2 oz, 1-2 times per day
Store away from heat. Refrigerate after opening.
100% GROWN AND BOTTLED IN THE USA
ORGANICALLY GROWN IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
MADE IN THE USA
- RealAloe® contain NO synthetic nutrients.
- Gluten Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- AVA™ American Vegetarian Association Certified
- Non-GMO Certified
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses