- From pasture raised cattle
- Lactose and casein free
- Kosher; non-GMO
Organic Valley Ghee Clarified Butter is made in harmony with nature from pastured cows on small, certified organic family farms. It's as good and as pure as it gets! Organic Valley Ghee Clarified Butter is a rich experience for your taste buds. Honoring a traditional Indian method, pure organic butter is slowly cooked to coax out water and milk solids. What remains is traditional, delicious ghee: a luxurious, golden, semi-soft spread with a rich buttery taste and aroma. You can use it in place of butter for cooking, baking or sautéing and surprise your family and friends with a delightful treat from nature's bounty. Try it today!
74 servings per container
1 tsp. (5 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5 g 6% Saturated Fat 3 g 15% Trans Fat 0 g Cholest. 10 mg 3% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carb 0 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Total Sugars 0 g Incl. 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 0 g Vit. D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 0 mg 0% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 0 mg 0% Vitamin A 46 mcg 6%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredient: Certified Organic Butter (Milk).
NO NEED TO REFRIGERATE
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
Product of the USA
- WE NEVER US: Synthetic Hormones, Toxic Pesticides, Antibiotics, GMOs
- USDA ORGANIC
- Made with butter from pasture-raised cows
- Great For Sautéing
- Great For Baking
- NO Casein
- NO Lactose
- NO GMOs
- No Salt
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses