- 15 mg hemp-derived CBD per serving
- Supports total-body wellness
- Made from non-GMO agricultural hemp
Promote overall health and wellbeing with PlusCBD Full Spectrum Hemp Extract softgels. This extra strength formula delivers 15 mg cannabidiol (CBD) per serving. PlusCBD softgels are produced from full spectrum hemp—complete with the cannabinoids, terpenes, fatty acids and other healthy components that occur in the hemp plant. Designed for the health of people and the planet, they are made from non-GMO agricultural hemp.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Total Fat0.5 g <1%* Hemp Extract (Aerial Plant Parts)60 mg † (Cannabidiol (CBD) 15 mg)
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. † Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vegetarian Softgel (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Sorbitol, & Purified Water).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily.
Not intended for use under the age of 18. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, consult your doctor before use. Store away from direct heat and light.
- FULLY DECARBOXYLATED & DISTILLED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses