- Advanced liposomal delivery system
- 20% aescin
- Formulated by Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D.
Combining a concentrated extract of horse chestnut (20% aescin) with the other renowned herbs butcher's broom, witch hazel, white oak and myrrh is Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream . An advanced liposomal delivery system is used to support deep moisturizing.
Ingredients: Horse Chestnut Seed and Bark Extract (standardized to 20% aescin), Butcher's Broom Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Bark Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Myrrh Gum Extract, and Rosemary Leaf Oil.
Other ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera leaf gel, glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), caprylic/capric triglyceride (emollient), glycerin, stearic acid, beeswax, vetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, methyl glucoses (from sugar plant), lecithin phospholipid, jojoba seed oil, tocopheryl phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol and sorbic acid (preservatives).
Directions: Gently massage into skin morning and night. For best results, use for at least 6 weeks.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses