- Supports immune system health and fights against free radicals
- Grown in the USA
- Non-GMO and fermented
Mushroom Superfood OM® Turkey Tail - Certified Organic Mushroom Powder delivers this researched mushroom in a convenient powder form. The mushroom is used in Japan for complementary and alternative wellness. Powerful polysaccharides in turkey tail support immune function in conjunction with naturally occurring antioxidants for a wide spectrum of beneficial properties.
Tested for heavy metals. No artificial or synthetic ingredients. Complete transparency ID testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 grams (approx. 1 tsp)
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value† Calories10 Certified Organic Mushroom Powder Blend2 g † Organic Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) mycelial biomass & primordia.
†Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Organic Myceliated Oats.
SCOOP. STIR. OMM YOUR DAILY RITUAL. Add 2 grams (approx. 1 tsp) daily to super your smoothie, mushroom your matcha, boost your coffee and nourish your recipes. For optimal support, take 4 grams (approx. 2 tsp) per day
Take as directed. If you have a medical condition, are on medication or are pregnant or nursing, please seek the direction of a qualified health care professional before using.
Store in a cool, dry place.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY ORGANIC CERTIFIERS
GROWN IN USA
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- CERTIFIED KOSHER BY EARTH KOSHER
- No artificial or synthetic ingredients.
- Tested for heavy metals.
- Complete transparency ID testing.
- 50 SERVINGS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses