- Antioxidant bioflavonoid
- Vegetarian capsules
Nutricology Quercetin extracted from a non-citrus source and other bioflavonoids extracted from lemon are found in the classical bioflavonoid group of nutritional supplements. They have been shown to support the integrity of mast cells. Bioflavonoids potentially support the health of the vascular system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex800 mg * Quercetin100 mg * Hesperedin100 mg * Rutin100 mg *
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Variations in product color may occur.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses