- High Potency Grapefruit Seed Extract
- 125 mg vegan tablets
- Formula used worldwide by healthcare professionals
NutriBiotic High Potency Grapefruit Seed Extract offers the power of grapefruit seed extract in a hypoallergenic form. The grapefruit bioflavonoids in this complex offer a potent compound that has been shown to be highly effective in numerous applications. Each serving delivers 125 mg of grapefruit seed extract.
Contains no soy, milk, egg, yeast, corn, wheat, sweeteners or preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Grapefruit Seed Extract125 mg *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Rice protein fiber (filler), vegetable cellulose (binder), vegetable stearine (lubricant), guar gum, ethylcellulose, and vegetable coating.
Suggested Use: Adults, take one tablet one to three times daily. Children 6-14 years of age, take one tablet daily. Take with or without meals. Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed suggested use without consulting a licensed healthcare professional.
- Made without soy, milk, egg, yeast, corn, wheat, sweeteners, and preservatives.
- MADE WITHOUT GLUTEN & GMOs
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS™
- Recyclable container
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses