- Blue-green microalgae with naturally occurring protein
- Vegetarian/vegan product
- 500 mg per tablet
NOW Certified Organic Spirulina is a nutrient-rich superfood. Spirulina is a single-celled freshwater algae that features generous amounts of beta-carotene, vitamin B12, iron and chlorophyll. Spirulina also delivers RNA, DNA and important GLA fatty acids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 6 Tablets
Servings Per Container 83
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories10 Total Carbohydrate<1 g <1%* Protein2 g Organic Spirulina3 g (3,000 mg) † (Arthrospira platensis)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Usage: Take 6 tablets daily.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Packaged and quality tested in the USA
Certified Organic by QAI US-ORG-050
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- QUALITY GMP ASSURED
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses