- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes immune function for seasonal wellness
- Vegetarian/vegan product
Enjoy natural immune support with Quercetin With Bromelain from NOW Foods. Quercetin is a naturally occurring bioflavonoid that supports the body's ability to sustain a healthy immune response. Bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple stems, also supports healthy immune system function. The combination of Quercetin and Bromelain therefore delivers powerful immunomodulating benefits important for seasonal wellness.
This product is not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Veg Capsules
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Quercetin800 mg * Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g)165 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Cellulose (capsule), Cellulose Powder, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silica.
Suggested Usage: Take 2 capsules 20 minutes before meals, 2 to 3 times daily. Persons with sensitive stomachs may prefer to take capsules with food.
Caution: For adults only. Do not use this product if you have a pineapple allergy. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially cyclosporine, blood pressure medications, and warfarin), or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Citrus Free.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses