- Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Double strength
- Vegetarian/vegan formula
A blend of long-chain fatty alcohols (LCFA) derived from sugar cane, NOW Double Strength Policosanol is a superior source of these natural plant waxes. Non-clinical studies have shown that the fatty alcohol constituents in policosanol possess considerable antioxidant activity, can protect serum lipids against free-radical attack and support healthy immune function. Policosanol can support cardiovascular health through these and other mechanisms.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Policosanol (from Sugar Cane)20 mg ** Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf) (min. 2% Caffeoylquinic Acids as Cynarins)100 mg ** Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seed) (Standardized to 80 mg Silymarin Flavonoids - equivalent 80%)100 mg ** Alpha Lipoic Acid50 mg ** Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (Standardized for Polyphenols)30 mg **
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulosse capsule), Maltodextrin (non-GMO), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (including antiplatelet, anticoagulant drugs, asprin, or NSAIDs), or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses