- Source of protein and calcium
- Great for baking
- USDA certified organic
Now Foods Organic Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder is a dehydrated milk product with the cream and water removed. It's ideal for baking since it has a much longer shelf life than liquid milk, typically several months at room temperature. Properly stored in a cool, dry place, Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder can last even longer.
about 14 servings per container
3 tbsp (24g) = 8 oz milk
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Sodium 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 12 g 4% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Total Sugars 12 g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 9 g 18% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 278 mg 20% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 431 mg 10%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: ORGANIC NON-FAT DRY MILK POWDER.
Ideal for baking. To reconstitute, simply mix ¾ cup of powder per quart of water in a blender and mix thoroughly. In recipes calling for milk, substitute reconstituted non-fat dry milk in place of milk.
Store in a cool, dry place.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Product of the USA.
- Packaged in a peanut-free facility that processes tree nuts.
- Useful for Baking
- USDA ORGANIC
- KOSHER Dairy
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses