- Enteric coated softgel
- Minimum 55% Carvacrol
- 90 softgels
This slightly minty, slightly spicy herb is actually a member of the mint family. When burned, its oil gives off a pleasant, calming aroma. In the kitchen, it's commonly used to add zest to Italian foods. NOW Oregano Oil Softgels contain a minimum of 55% carvacrol, the most widely researched active ingredients in oregano. Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Oregano Oil (Origanum vulgare) (min. 55% Carvacrol)0.2 mL / 181 mg * Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale)0.02 mL / 17.6 mg * Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare)0.02 mL / 19.3 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, enteric coating, carob) and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Do not take this product if you are allergic to oregano, fennel or ginger. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses