- Molecularly distilled
- Cardiovascular support
- 180 mg EPA, 120 mg DHA per softgel
Providing 1,000 mg of fish oil per softgel, NOW® Molecularly Distilled Omega-3 is manufactured under strict quality-control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (i.e. mercury, heavy metals, PCBs, dioxins, and other contaminants). This fish oil is primarily derived from anchovies, sardines and tuna.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or sesame ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories20 Total Fat2 g 3%** Saturated Fat0.5 g 3%** Polyunsaturated Fat1 g † Monounsaturated Fat0.5 g † Fish Oil Concentrate2 g (2,000 mg) † Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)360 mg † Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)240 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water], and d-alpha Tocopherol (from sunflower).
Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, tuna).
Suggested Usage: Take 2 softgels twice daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Packaged and quality tested in the USA.
Fish oil is product of Peru, Morocco, Mauritius, Malaysia.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- This fish oil concentrate is manufactured under strict quality control standards.
- It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals.
- KOSHER Contains Gelatin
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses