- Non-GMO lecithin in easy-to-swallow softgels
- Delivers natural nervous system & brain health support
- Features naturally occurring phosphatidyl choline (PC)
NOW Non-GMO Lecithin Softgels feature 500 mg of phosphatidyl choline, which comprises a major portion of our brain and nervous system. Lecithin also has naturally occurring essential fatty acids and inositol. Lecithin helps in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container 33
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories30 Total Fat2.5 g 3%** Saturated Fat1 g 5%** Trans Fat0 g † Polyunsaturated Fat2 g † Soy Lecithin (Non-GMO)3.6 g (3,600 mg) † Phosphatidyl Choline500 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water] and Non-GMO Soybean Oil.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Take 3 softgels daily.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Made and quality tested in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Kosher Contains Gelatin
- GMP Quality Assured.
- This bottle is made from 100% PCR (post-consumer recycled) resin.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses