- Double strength formula
- Vegetarian/vegan product
- With inositol
NOW Foods Double Strength Flush-Free Niacin is an essential B vitamin that is necessary for good health. Many niacin supplements cause a temporary flush or tingling red rash on the skin when taken in large doses. This flush-free niacin is formulated to avoid such reactions.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (from 640 mg of Inositol Hexanicotinate)500 mg 2,500% Inositol (from 640 mg of Inositol Hexanicotinate)135 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Rice Flour and Silica.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily as needed, with a meal.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition (liver problems, stomach ulcers, diabetes, gout, etc.). Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Inositol Hexanicotinate is a stable, non-flushing source of Niacin.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses