- CoQ10 400 mg from NOW Foods
- With lecithin and vitamin E
CoQ10 from NOW Foods provides 400 mg of Coenzyme Q10 in each softgel. CoQ10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is involved in the production of ATP. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Calories from Fat5 Total Fat0.5 g <1%* Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) (soy-free)30 IU 100% Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)400 mg † Sunflower Lecithin35 mg †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin, water, glycerin, organic caramel color), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Silica.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Separation and color variation in the softgel may occur. This is natural and doesn't affect product quality.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Contains no titanium dioxide.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses