- Coconut-flavored liquid stevia
- Zero calorie sweetener
- Made in the USA
NOW BetterStevia is a zero-calorie, low glycemic natural sweetener that makes a more natural substitute for regular table sugar and artificial sweeteners. Unlike chemical sweeteners, NOW BetterStevia uses pure stevia extract. NOW Foods also takes special measures to preserve stevia's natural qualities in this unique, pure, better-tasting stevia.
about 400 servings per container
5 Drops (0.15 mL)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Sugars 0 g Protein 0 g Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (Leaf) and Natural Coconut Flavor (in an alcohol base).
Contains 13% Alcohol.
Directions: Use to naturally sweeten your favorite beverages and foods. Use 1 to 5 drops as desired daily. Sweeten to taste. Remember a little BetterStevia™ goes a long way.
Sedimentation may occur. Shake well before using.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Made in the USA
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses