- Intestinal support
- Water-soluble fiber
- Supports regularity
Supporting sound intestinal health is essential to every lifestyle. NOW® Apple Pectin is a completely natural water-soluble fiber that "gels-up" when mixed with water, offering digestive support that is natural and simple. As a dietary fiber, Apple Pectin can be a smart alternative to help promote desired intestinal health without the use of chemicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Veg Capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%** Dietary Fiber1 g 4%** Total Sugars<1 g † Apple Pectin Powder1.4 g (1,400 mg) †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Suggested Usage: Take 2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily with 8-10 oz. of water or juice, preferably 30 minutes before meals. Be sure to consume additional fluids throughout the day. Start with smaller dosages and gradually increase over several weeks.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses