- Use daily
- Cleans and refreshes
- Exfoliates dry, dull skin to reveal skin's natural radiance
Buf-Puf's Body Sponge is a double-sided, gentle, non-irritating sponge to be used daily with your favorite soap or cleanser to help clean and refresh your skin. The white side of the sponge is for all-over cleansing, while the blue side is for smoothing elbows and feet. After use, skin is left smooth and soft, perfectly prepped for your favorite moisturizer.
Ingredients: Polyurethane Binder, Polyester Fiber.
How to use:
1. Lather sponge with warm water and your favorite bath soap or gel.
2. Gently cleanse your skin with slow, circular motions using appropriate side of sponge. Use white side for all-over skin cleansing, and blue side for smoothing of elbows and feet.
3. Thoroughly rinse and air dry sponge. Use daily for best results, replacing sponge every 4-6 weeks.
CAUTION: Use of Buf-Puf facial sponges with other exfoliants such as facial scrubs or alpha hydroxy acids may over exfoliate the skin causing irritation or redness. If irritation or redness occur, discontinue use of one or both products. If irritation or redness persists, consult your doctor. Do not use on moles or irritated skin. Not recommended for infants.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses