- 2 grams of chicken collagen per serving
- Complete joint support
- Contains naturally occurring glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid
NeoCell® Collagen Joint Complex is a complete joint-support supplement made of pure collagen type 2 from hydrolyzed chicken collagen. Collagen type 2 is a key structural protein in cartilage tissue. This is laboratory tested to naturally feature collagen type 2 protein, plus hyaluronic acid, glucosamine and chondroitin, to naturally deliver all necessary components for maintaining healthy joints.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings Size 4 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories10 Protein2 g Sodium40 mg 2% Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen2 g † Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate)60 mg †
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Capsule (gelatin), stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
SUGGESTED USE: Take four (4) capsules daily.
NOTICE: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Made in the USA from global ingredients.
- CONTAINS NO: soy, wheat, lactose or artificial flavors.
- KETO CERTIFIED
- NON-GMO TESTED
- PALEO FRIENDLY
- Recyclable Bottle
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses