- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Energizing B-vitamin nutrition
- Easily absorbable methylcobalamin form
Each serving of NB Pure Methyl B-12 Boost delivers 500 mcg of vitamin B-12. Methyl B-12 Boost spray features methylcobalamin, a highly bioavailable form of vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 plays a role in healthy nervous system and cardiovascular function and supplies the body with energy. Each 0.172 mL spray provides a potent 500 mcg vitamin B-12.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Spray (.172 mL)
Servings Per Container 175
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value B12 (as Methylcobalamin)500 mcg 20,833%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Purified Water and Organic Vegetable Glycerin.
SUGGESTED USE: Shake well before use. Spray 1 pump directly into mouth and swallow. Use daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO
- CRUELTY FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses