- Once Daily
- For ages 2+
- Tasty, chewable, orange-flavored tablets
Designed specifically with children age 2+ in mind, Nature's Way® Primadophilus® Kids Orange chewable tablets contain a special blend of Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus. These tasty orange-flavored tablets are a great way to ensure that your child is getting the necessary friendly flora to maintain a healthy balance in the intestines.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving % DV Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 3 Billion CFU28 mg ** Bifidobacterium bifidum/lactis Bb-02 ™, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Lactobacillus plantarum Lp-115®
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: xylitol, inulin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, natural flavor, citric acid, magnesium stearate, silica
Recommendation: Not for children under 2 years of age due to choking hazard. Children 2 years of age and older, chew 1 tablet daily. Instruct child to chew tablet thoroughly before swallowing.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Not for use in premature infants. Keep out of reach of children. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep tightly closed. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
- Formulated with 3 probiotic strains
- CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC TRU-ID
- QUALITY GLOBAL SOURCING BOTTLED & TESTED IN THE USA
- Dual-layer bottle technology
- ONCE DAILY
- Ages 2+
- Delicious orange flavored
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses