- Formulated for children ages 2 to 12
- A special probiotic blend for digestive and intestinal health
- Tasty, chewable cherry-flavored tablets
Primadophilus Kids - Cherry Flavor from Nature's Way were designed specifically with children age 2-12 in mind, and feature a special blend of Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus rhamnosus. These tasty cherry-flavored tablets are a great way to ensure that your child is getting the necessary friendly flora to maintain a healthy balance in the intestines.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Chewable Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 3 Billion CFU ** Lactobacillus rhamnosus Bifidobacterium longum Lactobacillus acidophilus
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, cellulose, natural flavor, magnesium stearate, citric acid, silica, ascorbic acid.
Contains milk and soy.
Recommendation: Take 1 tablet daily between meals. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
Product of Canada
- ONCE DAILY
- CHERRY Flavored
- Ages 2-12
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses