- Helps support free breathing by nourishing the membranes in the respiratory tract
- Each two-capsule serving delivers 870 mg of nettle leaf
This encapsulated Nature's Way Nettle Leaf herb is wild harvested, gently dried and ground to a usable form. It contains no chemicals, additives or artificial coloring. Nettle is a natural source of chlorophyll in whole herb form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 50
Amount per Serving % DV Nettle (Urtica spp.) (leaf)870 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose)
Recommendation: Take 2 capsules twice daily. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC TRU-ID™
- VEGAN CAPSULES
- QUALITY GLOBAL SOURCING BOTTLED & TESTED IN THE USA
- BOTTLES MADE FROM 97% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses