- Nature's Way Kelp offers a nutrient-rich, brown sea vegetable rich in iodine
- Terrific nourishment supporting healthy thyroid function
- With B-vitamins, minerals and trace elements for increased nutrition
Nature's Way Kelp is collected from deep in the ocean because kelp close to shore may absorb many heavy metals and toxins. Kelp has a long history of use as a food and as a source of assimilable iodine. This whole thallus formula features many nutrients absorbed from the sea.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount per Serving % DV Iodine270 mcg 180% Sodium35 mg 2% Kelp (whole thallus)600 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose)
Recommendation: Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Caution: This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- GLUTEN FREE
- No sugar, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Sustainably sourced from cold water climates
- CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC TRU-ID™
- QUALITY GLOBAL SOURCING BOTTLED & TESTED IN THE USA
- VEGAN CAPSULES
- BOTTLES MADE FROM 97% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses