- Promotes eye and vision health
- 20 mg lutein per softgel
- Includes antioxidant zeaxanthin
Nature's Plus Ultra Maximum Strength Lutein features 100% pure FloraGLO brand lutein, an active carotenoid from the marigold flower extract, formulated with an exclusive, patented purifying process. Scientific studies indicate that 20 mg of lutein is critical threshold of efficacy for adults who need to support healthy eye function—and 20 mg of FloraGLO lutein is precisely what each Ultra Lutein softgel delivers. The cofactor in Ultra Lutein, zeaxanthin, also a marigold derivative, synergistically enhances lutein's natural antioxidant strength.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving Lutein** (active carotenoid from20 mg † marigold flower extract) Zeaxanthin** (active carotenoid from860 mcg † marigold flower extract)
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, soybean oil, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, lecithin and natural color.
Directions: One softgel daily.
KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Free from artificial colors and artificial preservatives.
- GLUTEN Free
**FloraGLO® is a trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses