- Nature's Blend Multivitamin
- Does not contain minerals
Want a true multivitamin without any minerals? Then check out Nature's Blend Multivitamin. It features 100% of your daily value for many essential vitamins, including A, C, D, E and many of the B vitamins. This is a gluten-free multivitamin that also is free of artificial colors and flavors, preservatives, wheat, yeast and corn.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 100
Each Tablet Contains % Daily Value Vitamin A (as 70% Acetate, 30% Beta Carotene)1,500 mcg RAE 167% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)60 mg 67% Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)10 mcg 50% Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)13.5 mg 90% Thiamin (Vitamin B-1 as Thiamine Mononitrate)1.5 mg 125% Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)1.7 mg 131% Niacin (as Niacinamide)20 mg 125% Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)2 mg 118% Folate667 mcg (from 400 mcg Folic Acid) 167% Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)6 mcg 250% Biotin30 mcg 100% Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)10 mg 200%
Other Ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Modified Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Triacetin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Polydextrose, Wax.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
DOUBLE SAFETY SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF EITHER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Made in USA
- GLUTEN FREE.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, PRESERVATIVES, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, WHEAT, YEAST, OR CORN ADDED.
- This product is manufactured under strict quality control guidelines.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses