- Supports a healthy immune system
- Holistically balanced formula
- Alcohol free liquid supplement
Echinacea liquid supports a healthy immune system. This liquid formula from Nature's Answer is an easy-to-take application for natural immune health, which makes it appropriate for all ages. Nature's Answer liquid extracts are Holistically Balanced, guaranteeing that the constituents in this formula are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant source.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Echinacea angustifolia Root Extract500 mg † Echinacea purpurea Root and Aerial Parts Extract500 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. May double frequency for 2 days maximum.
SHAKE WELL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF PREGANT OR NURSING.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
- GLUTEN FREE
- BIO-CHELATED® COLD EXTRACTION PROCESS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses