- Promotes balanced serotonin levels
- Helps maintain a positive, healthy outlook
- Supports mental and emotional well-being
Maintain a positive, healthy outlook with 5-HTP! Serotonin is a compound found in the body, especially concentrated in the brain. It's responsible for promoting mood and behavior. Natrol 5-HTP converts to serotonin in the brain and liver, supporting a healthy balance of serotonin to enhance mood naturally and promote mental and emotional well-being.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) [from Griffonia simplicifolia (seed)]100 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Directions: Take 1 capsule, up to two times daily, with food.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition or are taking prescription drugs, including drugs for depression, migraines, Parkinson's disease or psychiatric disorders. Do not use with other supplements containing L-tryptophan or 5-HTP. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18 years.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NO Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar or Preservatives
- 100% Drug-free
- Non-habit forming
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses